Reiki, pronounced “Ray-Key”, means universal life force. It is a non-physical energy that animates all living things. As long as someone is alive, it has life force circulating through it and surrounding it. If your life force is low, or if there is a restriction in its flow, you will be more vulnerable to illness. When it is high and flowing freely, you are less likely to get sick. Debra Dodge is a Level 2 Reiki Practitioner.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Increases awareness
- Helps release emotions and revitalizes body and soul
- Reestablishes spiritual equilibrium and mental well-being
- Loosens blocked energy which releases stress and promotes a state of total relaxation
- Increases creativity
- Supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- Cleanses the body of poisons and works on causal level of dis-ease
It is an extremely pleasant, holistic method of healing
Deb is a Level 2 Reiki Practitioner. Reiki can be done as a part of your Pilates practice with Deb or on its own. The following rates apply to one-on-one Reiki with Deb:
$1 a minute (minimum 15 minutes)
With a Pilates lesson – private Pilates rates apply
Call 763-477-4254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.